Parker Flats is a contemporary condo development located on 2nd Street between U Street and V Street in the LeDroit Park neighborhood. Developers transformed the former Gage School originally built in 1904 into a condo development in 2007 that spans up to four stories and offers 92 residences. The units retain much of the School’s original charm with high ceilings, oversize windows and exposed brick but also feature modern updates such as granite counters, maple cabinets and stainless appliances. Amenities include underground parking, a fitness room, additional storage and a shared, enclosed courtyard. The Parker Flats Condos are within walking distance of the Shaw-Howard University Metro Station.
Courtesy of Parker Flats at Gage School